“International Best Practices in Technology Transfer”
We are delighted to announce that this year’s Annual Meeting will head to Dublin, Ireland for a one day plenary conference which will be held at Trinity College. The final programme will be released soon but we can promise an event packed with interesting and thought-provoking talks from a range of speakers from business leaders, University technology transfer offices and IP professionals.
We are thrilled to announce our Speakers:
– Vice President Venture Investments, Johnson & Johnson Innovations
– Partner Intellectual Property, Technology & Privacy, LK Shields
Alison Campell OBE
– Director, Knowledge Transfer Ireland (KTI)
– Commercial Director, Apitope
– Venture Partner, Atlantic Bridge University Bridge Fund
– Senior Vice President Business Development, Carrick Therapeutics
– CEO, Benenox
– Partner Intellectual Property, LK Shields
– General Manager, ASTP Proton Knowledge Transfer Europe
– Director of Innovation, Queens University Belfast
– Senior Business Manager, LifeArc
– Partner, Bristows LES International President-Elect
– Partner, Robic LES International President
– CEO, Aerogen
– Partner, Fountain Healthcare Partners
– Vice President Business Development, Inflazome
– Associate Director, NUI Galway
– Senior Patents and Licensing Manager, Trinity College Dublin
– Solicitor, Woodroffes Solicitor
Please click here to view the preliminary programme.
There will be opportunities for networking around the Conference. All registrants are cordially invited to join us for informal drinks in a local hostelry on the eve of the Conference and there will be a will be a Gala Dinner which follows the main conference on the Friday evening (bookable separately).
The main conference will be preceded on 21st June by our LES100 Training Course, “Commercialising IP through the power of Licensing”, to be held at Trinity College. Further details and registration can be found here.
The Welcome Reception will be held on Thursday, 21st June 2018 (6.30pm – 8.30pm) at Buskers Bar at Temple Bar Hotel, 46-47 Dame St, Dublin, Ireland
The Gala Dinner will be held on Friday 22nd June 2018, 7pm for 7.30pm at The Mont Clare Hotel, 1-4 Merrion Street Lower, Dublin 2, Ireland