Young Members Congress
The Young Members Congress (YMC) is a task force of LES International that was created to address the professional and networking needs of executives under the age of 40 who are working in the areas of intellectual property licensing, marketing, sale, valuation and investment. The mission of the YMC is to:
- increase the number of active members, under the age of 40, of LES member societies;
- mentor young executives for participation and leadership in LESI;
- make LESI officers aware of the interest, contribution, and accomplishments of young members;
- encourage participation of the families of young members;
- assure a strong foundation for the next generation of LESI excellence.
The YMC will convene at each LESI annual meeting, and participation requires membership in good standing with the local LES member society.
LES Britain & Ireland supports the aims of YMC and encourages participation of young members. We hosted over 100 attendees of the 2019 LESI YMC in London.