Coming up in 2021…
All below events will be FREE to LES members
– Fun and Games – inside a video games developer
– Brexit: Impacts for IP, Trade and Commercialisation Agreements – 3 joint webinars with LES B&I, LES Benelux & LES France
– Latest Trends in Co-branding – YMC
– Valuation of Brands in a World of Data Analytics – LESI, LES B&I and LES Germany IP Valuation Committees
– Open Source Licensing from the Perspective of Universities, Companies and Developers – Irish Chapter
– Research and Innovation Funding after Brexit
– Insolvency; What happens to the IP when a company goes bust?
– New IP Management Standard (ISO56005) and what this means for companies starting out on their journey to IP
– University Spin-Out Companies: A Pan-European Perspective
– Social Media Influencers: putting your brand in someone else’s hands
– Life Sciences Update: the impact of Brexit and Covid-19 on the industry
– IP Transactions and IP Management in the Middle East: What you need to know
– Intellectual Property in Private and Government Funded Contracts
Plus the LES100 Training Course & 2021 Annual Conference taking place in Glasgow in November! Both events will offer great discounts for LES members! More details coming soon.