LES Britain & Ireland will be holding their 2021 Annual Conference IN-PERSON in GLASGOW this November!
The theme of this year’s conference is ‘Licensing in Challenging Time‘ and it will include the following sessions:
- -Deal making trends and outlook for the Life sciences industry – The industry has faced a very challenging but interesting time over the last couple of years – how has the industry reacted as a whole and what next for our deal making?
- -Public Support for Start-up Ventures
- -Commercialisation of the Academic Research Base – Challenges, Learnings, and Initiatives in University Licensing through the Pandemic (and impacts going forward)
- -No one is safe until everyone is safe – the story behind CEPI’s R&D partnerships and supporting the COVAX Mission
- -Agreements to Supply Products in a Time of Shortage
- -Irn-Bru: Protecting a Heritage Brand
- -Challenges and opportunities for the Scotch Whisky industry (Gala Dinner speaker)
View the Preliminary Programme HERE.
The main conference will be preceded on 15 November by our full-day LES100 Training Course, “Commercialising IP through the Power of Licensing”. There will also be a half-day LES workshop on “Copyright – Collective Licensing after the Digital Single Market Directive 2019/790” in the afternoon.
Following the LES100 and LES workshop there will be a Civic Reception (kindly hosted by Glasgow City Council) and a Gala Dinner on 15 November for all LES100 and Conference attendees.
Click here for FULL Conference details.
See you in Glasgow!